No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

Guys, sick work - very unique animation style, great drawings amazing atmosphere
Keep the good work, nothing to criticise,
Stay tuned

Clear Vision Clear Vision

some really trippy stuff, I like it though, good colour scheme, well animated - just a unique idea, it's a bit short thought, I think you have potential to get more out of that, cheers

The Dark Crystal Teaser The Dark Crystal Teaser

Seriously guys, if you bring out more of that I will definitely watch it, awesome animation, very well drawn, nice cholor choice - love it! cheers

french doodling french doodling

funky style, interesting mix of synthy and rhythm elements --> just enough chaos to create something totally new - keep it up B )

Know Your Dreams Will Come And Pass Know Your Dreams Will Come And Pass

In my opinion that's some really good work. The synthie goes really good with the mood of the song, gives some dark melancholic feel to it. The only thing I would change slightly is the mixing - if you take the hi-hat out a bit more with heights, same for the crash - and the lead synthie slighty down, maybe just -0.3db or something. Try also panning the synthies in the back against each other so you have at parts changes in the pan, think that might give it a confusing effect and adds to the atmosphere, cheers!

School Sketch #1 School Sketch #1

really interesting style, good luck with the classes - my teachers always caught me and I couldn't finish my artworks XD anyways, love the perspective as well, keep it up!